Some things are certain.
Today, 27.9.2022., the Donbass referendum will end and the results will be published. What the exit polls tell us is that a vast majority, around 90%, of those participating in the referendum, voted to join the Russian Federation. Of all four regions, participation so far was above 60% of the registered voters. Quorum is 50%. This means that we can already state with almost-certainty what will happen next.
Tomorrow, 28.9.2022., State Duma of the RF will vote for the inclusion of the new regions in Russia. Also, with almost-certainty, we can predict that this will be approved.
Thursday, 29.9.2022., the Federation Council of the RF will vote. Also, we can predict what will happen.
Friday, 30.9.2022., Putin will deliver a message announcing the reunification of the four regions with Russia.
This is what we know. What I expect to happen next is all of American vassals to strongly condemn this, and introduce more meaningless sanctions against Russia – meaningless because they already did everything they could do, including things harmful to themselves. What remains for them to do is to sanction themselves more, basically. Also, Ukraine will increase shelling of the civilian population in those four regions, to punish them for being Russians. They got so used to doing that, it’s just normal for them now. However, and this is borderline speculation, when they do this, the result will be unexpected. You see, the special military operation in Ukraine will end, and be replaced with something else, also known as “war”. Ukraine will be recognized as an enemy country at war with the RF, and NATO will be recognized as directly participating in this. I say this is borderline speculation because the probability of this happening is above 80%. The other 20% consists of that Saudi attempt of brokering a peace that’s apparently going on now, and Putin is giving MBS quite a bit of slack in this; the attempt is rumoured to consist of Ukraine basically concede their losses and keep what country they have left. I don’t think any government in Ukraine can survive signing this, and America is not going to allow it either, so me giving it 20% is quite generous. However, if/when this attempt fails, it will be lights out for Ukraine, and I mean permanently. Russia will cut their electricity, oil and gas. They will target their power transformers, power grid, railroads, all military installations, all political/command centres, and it will happen all at once, and you will then see what I meant by them turning the pain dial to 2, because it’s been at 1 so far. The counter goes to 10, mind you, but 2 means no electricity, no phones, no internet, no gas, no oil, no transportation, ahead of winter. 10 is what Berlin got in 1945.
The further we go, the more speculation I have to include, but let’s say it’s highly probable that America/NATO is not going to sit this one out, especially since their forces in Ukraine are going to be incinerated in the first wave of Russian war effort. Since they are known to act hysterically, it is probable that they will hit Russia with something. The result will be that the NATO bases in NATO countries used to coordinate and implement attacks against Russia will become smoking holes in the ground.
I expect the Americans to respond to this with more aggression, as usual, and I think they will hit the Russian defence ministry building in Moscow with a small nuclear weapon.
To this, Russia will respond by destroying the entire American and British military with nuclear weapons, but they will not yet target the cities, with some possible exceptions.
At this point, it becomes complete chaos.
Don’t ask me about the probability of nuclear war, because I’ve been predicting it since 2014. and I think it’s the highest-probability option for America to choose, in light of their economic collapse. They’ve actually been trying to provoke it for some time now, but Russia wasn’t ready, and wasn’t about to be drawn into something they can’t win. The fact that they now have a “bring it on” attitude says a lot. What we know is that the collective West has gone insane, their economy is in the process of disintegration, and misery will strike their population. Since they don’t have a reverse gear and are completely incapable of diplomacy because they are used to just assuming a high moral ground (which is strange for people who don’t believe in God) and dictating terms, and Russia is done with them, the logically projected outcome is violence.